Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
The following page describes the terms and conditions of this Website. By signing in to our Website, users confirm every term and condition as explained in this page.
The following terms have the following meaning other than explained in any particular condition:
- “Bug Process” means any process involved in the bug-finding or bug submission process or post works involved in the bug submission by the users.
- “Clients”, “Company” and “Company Program” mean any company involved in the bug testing through our Website or engaged in different security programs.
- “Information” or “Content” mean any kind of text, information, graphics, audio, video, and data offered through our Website.
- “Login” means the whole registering process of the users on the Website and involved in different security programs.
- “Program Brief” means all the details explained in the bug-finding process.
- “Researcher”, “Hacker” “Bug Bounty Hunters”, “Users”, “Team” and “Security Team” mean Registered Users on our Website available for different security programs. These users can be any individuals or groups of individuals or groups of teams or formal groups or informal groups or project groups.
- “Registered Users” mean those people who registered on our Website for using our services and involved in different security programs.
- “Security Programs” mean the launch of a Security Program and publishes a policy designed to provide security for a research program to find security vulnerabilities in a particular service or product. The private security program mean that users’ participation would be entirely optional and subject to non-disclosure by default.
- “Security Vulnerability” means a software bug that would allow an attacker to perform penetration testing.
- “Security Vulnerability Information” means a report of bug or any kind of information related to a security vulnerability in any text or image or audio or video or software or hardware or graphics or works of authorship of any kind. This kind of information must be provided through our Website.
- “Service and Products” mean the clients’ company’s Website, server or web page or any service provided by our Website.
- “Testing” means the test done by the users
- “Us”, “We” and “Our” mean “Bugv” and “Cynical Technology Pvt. Ltd”.
Bugv is a platform that helps to maintain the effect and secure the Website of any company or organization. It is also a platform that helps the users to come up with their skill and find out the bugs of any given website and get a chance to gain some financial rewards and exposure.
SERVICES OFFERED BY US
We offer various services from our Website, which are:
- To secure our client’s Website to become bug-free
- To provide a platform to increase the skills of the users in the sector related to security and bug finding
- To increase the secureness of the Website from any theft from an outsider
- To provide an opportunity for the users to gain financial rewards as per their skill after they find any kind of bug in any client’s Website
- To communicate and collaborate any kind of Security Vulnerability Information with needed sources or any needed party as per the website plan
- The users are rewarded through our clients. So any services or any kind of rewards are subjected to the clients. We will not be responsible for any kind of breach of such services or any kind of undervalued rewards. But we will ensure such conditions will occur.
- If there are any kind of other updated services provided by our Website, then users will be communicated through their given personal contact information, or they can search it up on our Website for such updates.
Our Website provides users with a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access and use our platform but under our legal terms and policy. Users can use our Website solely for the purpose stated within our terms and policy; any other use against the terms and policy will be considered a violation of law, and license of the users will result in the revocation of their membership.
CONDITION FOR INDIVIDUAL PROGRAM AND SERVICES
Each of the programs will have its own terms and policy, so the users should agree with the individual terms and policy, as explained in the individual program or services along with the Website’s terms and policy.
PROVISION FOR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Our product or services will have trademarks or any kind of intellectual property right that should not be used by any individual or group or company with or without intentions. Such rights can be in the form of programs, services, logos, marks, trademarks, signs, words, graphics, or any kind of things that come under our property rights. Use of our platform or any kind of services provided by our Website does not provide any right or license to users or any individual or group for using any kind of trademarks. Without the prior written permission from us or our company (Cynical Technology Pvt. Ltd.), there should not be the use of the corresponding service trademark or can be permitted to transfer the ownership of property. This Website is protected under international copyright laws as per the Intellectual property right law of Nepal. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by any individual or group of any portion of our Website is strictly prohibited. If there is any violation of the law, then that individual or group will be punished as per the law.
Also, if there are any copyright complaints about us, then anyone can contact us through our address as given in our Contact Information tab on this Website.
There may be links for the third party websites on our Website. So we do not have any affiliation with such a website. It will be solely provided to users as per their convenience. Also, we do not endorse or provide guarantee or give warranty or any kind of recommendation of any such third party websites.
ENTRY OF USERS ON OUR WEBSITE AND DISCLAIMER
For entry on our Website, there is free entry. But this Website holds the right to charge any fee in the near future. For such changes in the entry, the users will be or will not be notified by the company through any communication medium. We assume that there will be no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Member Content. Also, we will not be responsible for any kinds of warranty or any technical malfunction or other problems of any telephone network or service, computer systems, servers or providers, computer or mobile phone equipment, Website, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any combination thereof, including injury or damage to anyone’s computer, mobile phone, or other hardware or Website, related to or resulting from using, uploading, or downloading materials in connection with our Website. Under no circumstances, we will be responsible for any loss or damage, including any loss or damage or personal injury or death, resulting from anyone’s use of our Website, or for any interactions between Users of our Website, whether online or offline.
BUGV DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT OUR WEBSITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT IT IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THEREFORE, USERS SHOULD EXERCISE CAUTION IN THE USE AND DOWNLOADING OF ANY SUCH CONTENT AND USE INDUSTRY-RECOGNIZED PROGRAMS TO DETECT AND REMOVE VIRUSES. BUGV CANNOT GUARANTEE AND DOES NOT PROMISE ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF OUR WEBSITE. BUGV, INCLUDING ALL OUR AFFILIATES, HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE, OTHER THAN AS SPECIFIED IN OUR LEGAL TERMS. OUR WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS-IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” WITH “ALL FAULTS”, AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). OUR WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. ALL RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY VIRUSES SOMEHOW ATTRIBUTED TO OUR WEBSITE IS DISCLAIMED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, USERS UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THEY USE OUR WEBSITE AT THEIR OWN RISK AND THAT THEY WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR USE THEREOF AND ANY DAMAGES TO THEM, YOUR MOBILE DEVICE OR COMPUTER SYSTEM, OR OTHER HARM OF ANY KIND THAT MAY RESULT.
WE, AS WELL AS ALL OF OUR AFFILIATES, ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF INCOME, BUSINESS, PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE NEGATION AND LIMITATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN USERS AND BUGV. OUR WEBSITE WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY USERS FROM US THROUGH OUR WEBSITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN OUR LEGAL TERMS.
THE USERS MUST BE 18 YEARS OR ABOVE TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR USING OUR SERVICE IF THE LAWS OR ANY RULES AND REGULATION HAS PROHIBITED ANY INDIVIDUALS TO WORK AS EXPLAINED IN OUR WEBSITE OR ANY KIND OF OUR SERVICES THEN IT WILL BE TERMED AS ILLEGAL LOG IN OR VIOLATION OF THE LAW OF THIS WEBSITE.
REWARDS TO THE USERS
Rewards to the users will be provided by the client website. These client websites are those websites who are associated with us and of which the bugs are found by the users through our platform. Also, the users should claim the rewards themselves. Such rewards may be financial rewards or any kind of gifts provided by the client website. Such rewards can be subjected to the taxation laws of the government and should not support any illegal activities, and these rewards can come under the tax act of the government. Also, users should not claim any kind of faults or delay on the rewards from us; we will not be responsible for such faults or delays.
USERNAME AND PASSWORD
Every user has to maintain a unique username and password. Also, some details will be required to be our users who must be fulfilled as per instruction. Such details will be like full name, address, phone number, mobile number, guardians name, the legal number of government ID, and such. Also, the users must maintain the privacy of such information at their level. Any kind of disclosure of such information at the user’s level will not be our fault. Third-party use of username and password will be the fault of users. Also, if the users want to change the password, then users must inform us, and the legal notice given by us to that users will mean that password can be changed.
TERMINATION OF THE SERVICES OR PROGRAMS
We have the complete right to terminate our services or any legal provision to the users or clients without prior notice and at any time. Also, the users can send us mail or can contact through our website to terminate their services. The user’s name and other information will remain at our server or Website after the termination of service. Also, without any means, any individual or groups after the termination of service will not have any right to use our intellectual property.
Our legal term will be executed, updated and performed by us as per the prevailing law of the Government of Nepal. The meaning of this Website claimed by someone other than us will not be considered valid. Updates or changes of these terms and conditions will be under the right of Bugv or Cynical Technology Pvt. Ltd. Such updates or changes will be done at any time by this Website or Cynical Technology Pvt. Ltd.