- When users contact us: Personal information should be provided by the users while contacting us through our platform. For example, we will collect the full name, address of users, phone number, name of the company, designation, email address, address of the company, and username while you register or subscribe to email lists.
- When companies register on our platform: Company must provide us with their identity and contact data, such as Full name, email address, company name, designation, phone number, mobile number, issued ID of company, and registration documents of the company. Company account holders must also provide or update us with any additional information in the course of their use of our platform.
- When users create a hacker account on our platform: Users are required to provide us with their identity and contact data, such as full name, username, email address, phone number or mobile number, country, valid government-issued IDs. Hacker account holders must provide or update us with additional information in the course of their use of our platform.
- When users participate in our events and social media: If users participate in any activity or event or competition that is organized by us, then users need to provide us with information.
- Automatic collection of data: While visiting our website, certain knowledge of users will be collected from their electronic devices by our system.The Information provided should be the location, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browsing history, computer operating system, web log information, type of browser, and “clickstream” data, such as domain names and page views.
USE OF THE COLLECTED INFORMATION
We will use collected information about the users for communication. The collected data of users will be processed to manage the user’s account and provide services as mentioned in the Policy, including terms and conditions and program brief. The agreement will also be fulfilled through the use of this information. We will also use the information of the users for the following purpose:
- To allow us to support, sign in and verify access by registered users.
- To communicate to our users about any update about the program of our website
- To support or defend or to work for our legal rights or to follow judicial orders.
- To ensure that our website works more efficiently and effectively.
- To solve any problems that may arise during the delivery of Services as per our policies and terms.
- To initiate and manage any kind of transactions that can be commercial or gifts or services or relationship build up as per Terms and Conditions.
- To ensure safety and secureness of our website.
- To provide compensation to the users by contacting them from given information.
- To record, supervise, keep track and analyze any kind of trends, usage, and activity in our sites and services for updates of our system.
- To communicate through any kind of mails, SMS, phone calls, fax, video calls, letter or any kind of communication medium.
- To follow the cybersecurity law or any kind of law related to cybercrime.
DISCLOSURE OF THE USER’S INFORMATION
We may share the user’s information to any third party as described in this Policy. The third-party refers to service providers or any legal department or any legal responsibilities that this company is bound with or protects and defends our rights and property. Such information can be disclosed with or without users consent to the third party, which are:
- Any website that needs its website to be Bug-Free and join us for any such purpose. But this company will only send the information of the users who will find the bug of any such client.
- Any kind of personal information of users will be shared by us to our service providers who help us in any parts of our business operations. These service providers can be cloud storage providers or IT service providers or search engine and analytics providers who assist us to improve and optimize our sites.
- User’s personal information will be shared by us with third parties so as to obey any kind of regulations and not to make any violation of any law or legal process, enforce our Terms and Conditions. It also includes investigation of potential violations thereof or otherwise address fraud or detect and prevent security or any kind of technical issues or protect against harm to the rights, property, or for stopping any fraud or falls in our website through its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- But the user’s information such as account information with us, username, password, photos, videos, message, text, or any kind of such information associated with the account will not be disclosed.
- The transfer, share, or disclose of user’s personal information to a third party will be done by us if the objectives of any program or the whole website are to sell, transfer, divest, or disclose all or a portion of our business and/or assets to other companies in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, transaction, or proceeding.
USE OF THE COOKIES
Cookies of user’s and clients will be collected from us to know information over time about their website browsing activities. Such cookies will be used to see the user’s progress. Using cookies help us to improve our services and the operation of our websites. The types of cookies we use include:
- For effective performance of our website, we assess over cookies to understand how our website is used, and visitors or users interact with our website.
- Also, Google Analytics will be used by us to gather statistics about users. Such cookies measure the traffic on our website and help us to improve the performance of our website.
- Our website will use the cookies of users to recognize them or to personalize their content as per the website program. Such personalized content will be name or language or region the users belong or any kind of their profile.
- The cookies will also be used for any kind of marketing or advertising as per us or any third party through any medium.
Age limitation for our Policy is above 18 years. The users must be 18 years or more to join our website. Children under 18 years of age will not be permitted on our website.
PRIVACY RIGHT FOR USERS
Users have the following rights as privacy to maintain at their level:
- To request for accessing or copying personal information about their own
- To request for modifying any kind of personal information about their own if they are incorrect or they are not in order as per the website rule
- To request for deleting or removing any kind of personal information about their own if they are incorrect or they are not in order as per the website rule
- Other kind of information subjected to the specific program or any updated laws