Terms and Conditions
- “Bug Process” means any process involved in the bug finding or bug submission process or post-work involved in the bug submission by the users.
- “Clients“, “Company” and “Company Program” mean any company involved in the bug testing through our website or involved in different security programs.
- “Login” means the whole registering process of the users on the website and involved in different security programs.
- “Program Brief” means all the details explained in the bug finding process.
- “Researcher“, “Hacker” “Bug Bounty Hunters“, “Users“, “Team” and “Security Team” mean Registered Users on our website available for different security programs. These users can be any individuals or groups of individuals or groups of teams or formal groups or informal groups or project groups.
- “Registered Users” mean those people who are registered on our website for using our services and involved in different security programs.
- “Security Programs” mean the launch of a Security Program and publishes a policy designed to provide security for a research program to find security vulnerabilities in a particular service or product. The private security program means that users’ participation would be entirely optional and subject to non-disclosure by default.
- “Security Vulnerability” means a software bug that would allow an attacker to perform penetration testing.
- “Security Vulnerability Information” means a report of bug or any kind of information related to a security vulnerability in any text or image or audio or video or software or hardware or graphics or works of authorship of any kind. This kind of information must be provided through our website.
- “Service and Products” mean the clients’ company’s website, server or webpage.
- “Testing” means the test done by the users
- “Us“, “We” and “Our” mean Bugv Inc and Cynical Technology Pvt. Ltd.
Bugv is a security platform provider that helps users and clients to work in coordination. The clients and users can Login to the website and can use our services as per the “Terms and Policy”. This website provides the users to find the bug in the client’s server and report to us about the bug. Also we provide opportunity to our clients to secure their website and server by avoiding the bugs available in their website and server. This website helps to maintain a highly foolproof standard in website security and privacy for our users. This Term includes supporting reliable security vulnerability research and disclosure. We don’t involve in any policy breach in our platform and without our concern, no one has the rights to involve in the policy breach. But registered users involved in the bug-finding will not be termed as breach under the Terms and Policy. And these users would be rewarded as per the Terms and Policy.
- If users have discovered any vulnerability during their bug finding process, then they have to create a submission for the appropriate program through our platform.
- Each and every submission within the bug finding process will be updated including the issue that has been validated, when we need more information from users, or when users are qualified for a reward.
- Each and every submission will be evaluated by us on the basis of “first-to-find” basis by the users.
Following rules must be followed by the users and company for welfare of the users, the company and the website:
- Users will be required to provide their Email Ids for the registered process and also they will be needed to create accounts with valid passwords to involve in our system and every work. The age of the users must be above 18 years and they must disclose their residency and citizenship to us.
- Users can only have one registered user name for the website service with their name and Id. No third party account as a user will be valid for our website.
- Users have complete responsibility for using their account and work according to the terms and policy.
- Any users forgetting their password will themselves be responsible for any mishap. In such a case the users must request for the new password with the same username to us.
- Transfer of account to any third party will be considered as void of terms and policy.
- We won’t be liable for any damages or losses from your account if any third party can access your account.
- Offensive or discriminatory words are prohibited for username and password.
- A user or team must fill up their accurate and complete information.
- Testing must be performed only on the listed system under the program brief section, except given systems provided by websites won’t fall under our system.
- Users must create accounts for testing purposes except when otherwise noted in the program brief.
- The users submissions must be done exclusively through our website to claim reward.
- The disclosure regarding submissions must remain within our website.
- The ownership of intellectual property rights about bug finding will remain under our website or Cynical Technology Pvt. Ltd. and not under the users or the company.
- Bug finding process submissions must impact on the company’s security program in which impact refers to reported issues that affects the targeted users, systems, or data security in a meaningful way. The users after submitting may be asked to defend the impact in order to claim the reward.
- After 7 days of submission, if users are not able to reply for the request for the reward claim or any kind of queries or information regarding submission, then the company will not be liable for any late submission. The claim for reward will not be acceptable.
- The information or any details of any programs briefs or bug process must not be disseminated to anyone who is not our company’s employee or an authorized employee of our company which is/are responsible for the program.
- Any kind of information in the form of text or image or audio or video or software or hardware or graphics or works of authorship of any kind related to a research program must not be submitted to others or exposed publicly. But we encourage researchers to include such information in the form of screenshot or picture or video for proof of their work.
- Bugv’s disclosure policies will be applicable to all users who are bound to our platform, including any kind of replica or duplicates or copy of the original program.
REWARDS TO THE USERS
The qualified users will be rewarded as per the terms and policy. Rewards for each program will be different as set by the company. The bug rewards can be in the form of points or monetary value for which one is requested to read the program brief for detailed information.
To claim a reward you must visit our office as mentioned in the Cynical Technology Pvt. Ltd. website or contact our office number for more details. The tax or any kind of revenue that is to be paid to the Government of Nepal or Inland Revenue Department of Nepal will be deducted from the reward.
CONFIDENTIALITY ABOUT THE PROGRAM
All the confidentiality about the program must be retained under the Bugv website and Cynical Technology Pvt. Ltd. Also for more confidentiality, users must go through the Terms and Conditions. Also, the confidentiality information may vary according to the program so users must go through detailed information about such information.
PROGRAM UPDATES AND COMMUNICATION CHANNEL
The program updates and communication channel can be done through following medium:
- User Id
If there are any queries then the user can inform us through their email id or website or any phone enquiries.
WITHOUT ACCEPTING DISCLOSURE TERMS, ALONG WITH TERMS AND POLICY WILL BE CONSIDERED ILLEGAL USE OF OUR PLATFORM. WITHOUT AGREEING TO OUR “TERMS AND POLICY”. THE USERS ACCESSING OUR PLATFORM REFER TO ILLEGAL USERS. ALSO, THE USERS SHOULD NOT PROCEED IN ANY USE OF SERVICES OF OUR WEBSITE WITHOUT AGREEING TO OUR TERMS AND POLICY. THIS POLICY IS APPLICABLE TO ALL INDIVIDUALS, USERS AND CLIENTS WHO REGISTER OR DO NOT REGISTER ON OUR WEBSITE. ALSO, THIS PAGE DOES NOT MEAN ANY OTHER THING THAT ARE NOT RELATED TO THE TERMS AND POLICY OF THIS WEBSITE, AND ANY UPDATES AND REVISIONS IN THE TERMS AND POLICY IS UNDER THE RIGHTS OF CYNICAL TECHNOLOGY PVT. LTD.